Paris Police Department (731)642-2424
Henry County Sheriff’s Department (731)642-1672
Tennessee Highway Patrol (731)423-6630
Volunteer Fire Department – Cottage Grove (731)782-3477
Volunteer Fire Department – Paris Landing (731)642-4005
Volunteer Fire Department – Puryear (731)247-5500
Volunteer Fire Department – Springville (731)593-0016
Emergency Management- (731)644-2678
Paris Special School District(731)642-9322
W.G. Rhea Elementary (K-2) (731)642-0961
Paris Elementary (3-5) (731)642-3675
W.O. Inman Elementary (6-8) (731)642-8131
Henry County School System (731)642-9733
Henry School (K-8) (731)243-7114
Harrelson School (K-8) (731)247-3152
Lakewood School (K-8) (731)644-1600
E.W. Grove School (9th) (731)642-4586
Henry Co. High School (10-12) (731)642-5232
Henry County Adult & Community Education Center (731)642-8655
Paris-Henry Co. Chamber of Commerce (731)642-3431
Downtown Paris Association (731)653-PARIS (7274)
These resources can help you find quick answers to common inquiries, as well as provide information for who to call with specific questions. Please contact your local branch for account or loan assistance.
Lost or Stolen Contact Information
ATM Card or VISA® Debit Card
Report your lost or stolen ATM or VISA® Debit Card immediately. Call (833) 937-7282 during business hours
To report a lost or stolen MASTERCARD® Debit Card call (866) 842-5208
To report a lost or stolen American Express® card (866) 323-3587
To report a lost or stolen Business VISA® Credit Card call (866) 552-8855
Your card will be canceled and a replacement card will be issued immediately. You won’t be liable for any unauthorized purchases or withdrawals from your account when you notify us promptly.
Report your lost or stolen checkbook immediately by (833) 937-7282 during business hours. If after-hours contact us as soon as possible on the following business day.
If possible, provide the check number for the last check that was written, or the name of the person or business to whom it was written. Digital copies of your checks can be found through Online Banking.
Visit a local branch to close your account and open a new one.
ATM Safety Tips
- Know where your card is at all times. If it is lost or stolen, notify Security Bank immediately.
- Memorize your personal identification number. Do not write it on your card or carry it with you.
- Never give your PIN to anyone. A Security Bank employee will never ask for your PIN.
- Never approach an ATM if you feel unsafe or if a suspicious person is nearby.
- Never approach an ATM after dark if the lights at the site do not appear to be bright enough.
- Shield the ATM keyboard with your body so others cannot observe you entering your PIN. Be sure to remove your card when you are done.
- Never count your money at the ATM or leave with your wallet and/or cash exposed.
- Do not leave your vehicle running or your keys in the ignition when using a walk-up ATM.
- When using a drive-up ATM, always keep your car running and the doors locked.
- Keep at least one car length between your car and the vehicle in front of you when waiting to use a drive-up ATM.
- If you are followed from an ATM, go to an area where there are other people around. If you are driving, you may want to go to the nearest police station.
Change in Account Contact Information
There are several ways to change your address:
- Visit a local branch
- Call 1-833-937-7282 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
- Send a letter of request to:
P.O. Box 1209
Paris, TN 38242
- Email Customer Service with your request and a Customer Service Representative will contact you to verify the change. Please include “Address Change Request” in the subject line.
Identity Theft Resources:
- If you believe you have been a victim of identity theft, please go to www.IdentityTheft.gov and follow the steps to limit any damage that may be done. Please feel free to call 731-642-6644 if you have any questions
- Coin Counting
- Drive-Up Windows
- Notary Services
- Night Depositories
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Foreign Currency
Please call (833) 937-7282 before your departure to avoid hassles when using your Security Bank VISA® Debit Card while traveling abroad.
Bank by Phone
A perfect solution when you need to check your account balances but aren’t near a computer. Add this number to your speed dial! Simply call (731) 642-2800.
To register for the first time you will need the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Have your account numbers available.