Human Resource Generalist
Security Bank and Trust Company is looking to employ an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with organizational and conflict management skills. Candidates will have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Recruits, interviews and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, 401K plans, vacation, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Coordinates annual benefit open enrollment process.
- Develops, designs, manages coordinate and conduct training programs.
- Investigates accidents and prepare reports for insurance carrier.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations and investigations. Prepares related documentation.
- Process state required unemployment benefit requests.
- Handles employment related inquiries from applicants, employees and supervisors, referring to complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s, Associates, technical degree, or equivalent experience in related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
The employee is required to support employees and managers in office settings. Travel is also required to bank branches and for continuing education.
Security Bank and Trust Company offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and 401(k).
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Bank and Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at 1-833-937-7282.