Operations Specialist II
This position is responsible for assisting the Deposit Operations Officer with performing certain functions within the Deposit Operations area and serve as the backup of the Operations Officer. This position requires hours of work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must be able to provide excellent customer service to the bank’s customers and fellow employees. The primary duties may include, but are not limited to; review and researching dormant accounts. Perform search requests in response to subpoenas, levies, and garnishments. Review and annual submission of unclaimed property. Safe deposit box monitoring and maintenance. Submit various quarterly reports to the Tennessee Bar Foundation and Tennessee and Kentucky Data Match. Monitor and submit monthly overdraft refund report. Process account statements. Must have good written and communication skills. Must have knowledge of the bank’s computer programs and operating systems. Basic knowledge of accounting, computers and the banking process.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Banking experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s, Associates, technical degree, or equivalent experience in related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be subject to light physical effort such as light lifting. Prolonged machine operation including keyboard equipment use will be required. May require some travel. Will require a flexible work schedule.
Security Bank and Trust Company offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and 401(k).
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Bank and Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at 1-833-937-7282.