Security Bank and Trust Company is looking to employ an E-Banking Specialist. This position is responsible for the setup and maintenance of the bank’s various electronic banking products. This position requires hours of work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and certain non-federal banking holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s, Associates, technical degree, or equivalent experience in related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be subject to light physical effort such as light lifting. Prolonged machine operation including keyboard equipment use will be required. May require some travel. May require a flexible work schedule.
Security Bank and Trust Company offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and 401(k).
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
Security Bank and Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at 1-833-937-7282.