The ideal candidate should possess a cordial and friendly interactive style with excellent communications skills, accuracy and attention to detail, a positive outgoing attitude along with a professional appearance. Travel to branches located in Gibson County, Tennessee will be required.
- Receives, pays out cash, handles negotiable items, loan payments, deposits, withdrawals and transfers
- Open, close and balance teller station
- Record sales of monetary instruments
- Maintains neat and well stocked teller area
- Maintains thorough knowledge of bank products and services along with features and benefits of those offerings
- Cross sells bank products and services
- Assists with proper scanning of bank documents and proof work
- Exercise judgement when applying holds and making check cashing decisions
- Maintains positive, friendly and professional attitude
- Complies with bank policies, procedures and Federal regulations
- Lift coin bags up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Good general math and cash handling skills
• Ability to communicate effectively through both written and oral formats
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting deadlines
Security Bank and Trust Company offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and 401(k).
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Bank and Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at 1-833-937-7282.