Banking Specialist – Call Center
Seeking individuals who are personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, goal driven and excellent communicators. Acts as the voice of the company.
- Resolve customer issues such as online banking needs, balance inquiries, debit card resolution, customer complaints and other general banking questions.
- Work as a team member to ensure the bank functions at the highest level possible.
- Provide support and help resolve issues for other bank employees.
- Proof work, handle debit card disputes and other operational functions as needed.
- Use critical thinking and remain solution focused throughout customer interactions.
- Follow a general script and make outbound sales calls.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Banking experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s, Associates, technical degree, or equivalent experience in a related field preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving/critical thinking skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be subject to light physical effort such as light lifting. Prolonged machine operation including keyboard equipment use will be required. May require some travel. Will require a flexible work schedule.
Security Bank and Trust Company offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and 401(k).
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
Security Bank and Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at 1-833-937-7282.